2009年6月3日 星期三

What will I do in the next ten years

 I have no idea about what I will do in the next ten years. The more I study, the less interest I have in commercial design which I major in. I won't go on studying for advanced in graduate school. I even don't want to go into jobs related to commercial design.
 Not knowing what job I'll get, there are still something I wanna do.
 First, I want to learn how to make coffee, from grinding coffee bean. Actually, I can do it now. But I want to learn how to bake, from cookies to cakes. So that I can drink coffee with a snack I baked! I also want to learn to cook. My mom cooks great, she has many special recipes. Sometimes I have a stange think that if I don't learn my mom's cook skill, I'll be a unfilial daughter...
 Second, I want to read many books. There are many great books. I think if I don't read them, I'll feel sorry for myself in the end! I hope one day when someone speaks of any book, I can always respond I have read that!
 Third, I want to improve English and study Spanish on my own. English is important if I wanna take trips to other countries. My sister study Japanese and German, so I am charged with Spanish... She said, she guides when we travel to Japan or Germany, it's my turn when we are in Spanish language family countries!
 Before these what I wanna do, I have to find a part-time job. I can't be an idle person at home. Maybe I can try to get a job at coffee shop, I can learn how to make coffee there~

沒有留言:

張貼留言